About Old West's Farms & the Animals

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The New Year ... right around the corner!

What will 2012 bring ... We know MORE BABIES!


3 new doeling's on the ground...Now to find out "who's your daddy".
Yes, note to future homesteaders - High fences for your bucks. I know you 
have read it before, but head the advice. One day the fences seem adequate,
and the next you are sending off for goatie DNA tests. Sounds ridiculous, but
it is critical as a breeder to make sure you are 100% sure who the daddy is.


I have yet to make butter, yogurt, etc ... I just can't seem to find the time.
I know, I know, I can't seem to find time to blog either.


BITE ME ... doing the best I can ;P 


Pictures of babies to come soon. Yes, soon is a relative term.


Blessings ><>

No comments:

Post a Comment