About Old West's Farms & the Animals

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I LOVE Reading ~ so why not Blog about it !!

I have been educating myself with regards to blogging and they all seem to make one point very clear, 'make sure you include activities you are passionate about' ~ Well I LoVe to read and I am always looking for new authors and books to enjoy.

While life here on the farm is getting very busy, I still like to find time to unwind at the end of the day ~ and now that Jack Bauer has retired, and that guy beat Crystal on Idol, and Mike won Biggest Loser ... my nights are pretty free.

So, I will read and rate ~ and hopefully you will read and give me tips on great books to read. OK ... yay ... Oh; by the way, my reading is ECLETIC. I read biographies, Christian fiction, political books, and some carefully chosen regular fiction. Did I mention I LoVe to read :-)

By far one of my favorite books was Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.
I have read almost ALL of Nora Roberts’s books, and stopped reading J.R Ward because of her vulgar language. I am currently reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan...AMAZING !! ( Thank you sista Susan )

I read my bible...almost daily! When people say 'nobody wrote a book on how to live this life, so I just do the best I can' ... I believe, they're wrong, the Bible is our HOW TO book.

1 comment:

  1. JP and I have both read "Crazy Love"... It is a great work! I am excited that you are reading it, too. We will have to sit down over coffee and talk about it. Are you watching the online videos? They are REALLY good too!

    ReplyDelete