About Old West's Farms & the Animals

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tough Kidding Week -

Really tough week with kidding:

RIP Scarlett O'Hara - She had problems with a prolapse, then couldn't kid. Took her to the vet and both her kids were dead inside her. After the vet delivered the kids, I took her home to recover. Sadly, she died during the night :(  So sad.

Then Calamity Jane kidded 2 really big healthy kids, I was very happy ... then while I cleaned out her stall I discovered another kid still in the sack dead. :(  It too was a big healthy looking kid ... So sad :(  but God gave me 2 healthy kids and Jane is doing well too ... Thank you Lord!

I am going to begin taking extra precautions with Selenium and Vit. E shots.

I will be sending in the DNA samples on Belle Starr's triplets, but I am 90% sure they are Jessie James.
We shall see...

Blessings to all ... Jesus loves YOU ~ He came here, fully man, fully God and died on the cross for you...So that one day you would have the choice to chose Him and spend eternity in Heaven with Him or chose to be ETERNALLY separated from Him.

If you have any questions about salvation or Jesus, please feel free to write me.

No comments:

Post a Comment