About Old West's Farms & the Animals

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Conspiracy ??

Is it just me or do grocery stores NEVER have "healthy" stuff on sale ~ It's always stuff like Totino's pizza, sugary cereal, etc... never the good stuff.

AND why is healthy foods more expensive?? Can it really cost THAT much more to make? Usually there are less ingredients, wouldn't that make it cheaper?

Does the government want us to be healthy? Do food makers WANT us to be healthy?
I personally don't think so.

Sugar is addicting - It took me 3 days to detox from sugar. I had headache's, fatigue, and mood swings - I was in full blown withdrawals... If this is the case, why does the majority of our foods contain many kinds of sugar?

I get that it's all a choice, I would just like to know why making 'better' choices cost so much more.

Can't wait to get my hands dirty in some good soil and get my plants going - bring on Spring :) Then I can eat my own veggies that only cost my time and labor :)

Isaiah 45:2  I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment